Jobs For Graduate
Back Office executive Job
Back office executive is a person who work in back end department of company and provide managerial and administrative support to the person who work in front office.back office executive not work directly with the clients but work behind the scene and provide smooth functioning to the company they are the key of work administrative, research,data analysis and accounting department
Back Office Executive Job Requirements
- Candidate must be graduate
- Candidate must have good communication skills,good typing speed and basic knowledge of geography
- Candidate up-to maximum 30 age can apply
- Candidate must be willing to work in any shift
- Focus and details oriented
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Maintain a sense of urgency with all assignments
Back Office Executive Job Responsibilities
- Back office executive role is to provide support and manage data moderation.
- Conduct market research
- Prepare daily reports and share it with associated stakeholders
- Resolve customers queries through e- mail and chat within the assigned TAT
- Assiting with front office team
- Maintain company operations for all areas of business.
- Update system with accurate information
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly targets on Individual and Team level
Sales Executive is a backbone of a company if there is no sales in company, company will no longer survive sales Executive is a person who promote and sales products and services to customers directly or indirectly and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing profits.
Sales Executive Jobs Requirements
- Any graduate or 12th pass can apply for sales Executive job
- Should have knowledge of lead generation
- Good knowledge of convening the client through call/chat/email.
- Fully dedicated in work
- Must have good communication and sales skills.
- Proactive, self-driven, self-starter and a team player
- Ability to reach decision-makers, secure meetings and qualify sales opportunities
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Jobs Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Responsible for follow up and management of leads generated from Campaign
- Identify and develop sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling & relationship development
- Demonstrable record of inside sales success against quota
Accounts Executive is a person who maintain books of accounts of a company digitally or manually and accounts Executive plays an important role in advertising, marketing, and finance involving intimate understanding of a client company’s objectives and products and a professional capability to provide effective advice toward creation of successful promotional activities and strategies.
Accounts Executive Job Requirements
- Must have good knowledge of accounting
- A B.com graduate or CA and ICWAI Students can apply.
- Good knowledge of Advanced Excel and Tally
- Basic Knowledge of GST.
- Ensure the company is compliant with all tax regulations.
- Excellent ability to organised and coordinate tasks
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Can work under pressure
Accounts Executive Job Responsibilities
- The accounts executive will be part of the debriefing department, where he has to do the pricing of the orders
- Maintaining Database, Handling customer queries
- Conflict Resolution, Making Quote Sheets
- Providing high standards of customer service
- Timely passing Journal Entries, Expenses and other Entries (i.e, Petty Cash, Cash Book, Bank Book, Stock Entry).
- Maintaining and Keeping proper record of Petty Cash, Cash Book, Bank Book, Stock Register and all other related registers
- GST Return filling, Payment calculation, TDS and other Tax work.
- Handling day-to-day database update
Cashier is a employee who handles the financial transactions and maintain cash register of company. A cashier handle cash register at various locations such as the point of sale in a retail store.Cashiers are found everywhere such as supermarket,banks, restaurant,hotels etc.
Cashier Job Requirements
- Any graduate can apply for cashier job
- A cashier must have good math knowledge
- Must have skills of Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication
- Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge
- Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Dispute resolution
- Time Management
Cashier Job Responsibilities
- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets redeem stamps and coupons
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Redeem stamps and coupons
Admin Executive is a employee who maintain day to day administrative activities and provide high level clerical support to an entire organization and they are the primary gatekeepers of the executive office they prepare reports and presentations on daily basis.
Admin Executive Job Requirements
- Any graduate can apply.
- Familiarity with Office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills, Social media management.
- Fluent with English, Communication skills, Time Management
- At least 1 years work experience in a busy office environment
- Strong IT skills, including standard MS Office packages, internet and email
- Strong written and spoken English, to at least C1 level or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage own workload and be motivated to clear in tray and meet deadlines
Admin Executive Job Responsibilities
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Handling day to day Admin activities
- Responsible for office Maintenance, Stationery
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
- Act as a single point of contact and provide analytical & well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
Conclusion: this article shows us the job opportunities for graduate, graduate jobs,Back office job,back office job requirements,back office job responsibilities,sales job,sales job requirements,sales job responsibilities,cashier jobs, cashier job requirements, cashier job responsibilities, accounts jobs, accounts job responsibilities, accounts job requirements,Admin Executive jobs,Admin Executive job requirements,Admin Executive job responsibilities.